Last Updated: 2024-02-05
1. Important Information and Who We Are
Epinomy.com is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
Applied Relevance, LLC
Tarpon Springs, Florida
Telephone: +1 669-244-4801
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the relevant supervisory authority for data protection issues. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the authority, so please contact us in the first instance.
2. The Data We Collect About You
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, and profile pictures if you choose to sign in with Google.
- Contact Data includes email address.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
3. How Is Your Personal Data Collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or otherwise.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources such as Google when you choose to sign in with Google.
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To register you as a new user and manage your account.
- To process and deliver the services you have requested.
- To manage and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, and hosting of data).
- To use data analytics to improve our website, services, marketing, customer relationships, and experiences.
5. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
6. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data, and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience.
Third Parties means service providers acting as processors who provide IT and system administration services.
Your Legal Rights You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.